- Published on Friday, 04 November 2016 22:47
Honorary Patronage: Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago
Polish-American music festival showcases internationally renowned jazz artists and talented young performers.
The 18th annual All Souls Jazz Festival will take place at the Chopin Theatre in Wicker Park (1543 W. Division, Chicago )
Monday, Nov. 7, 2016 at 7pm.
Our festival mirrors an annual jazz festival that has unfolded for over fifty years in the historic city of Krakow, Poland. Over time, the Chicago counterpart has grown to become a popular event with both the local Polish community and American music connoisseurs. This year, traditionally, as many as fifty musicians, representing various jazz styles, will perform on two stages at the Chopin Theatre till' the sunrise...
Performers include internationally renowned veteran musicians and talented new artists:
- Michal Wierba Trio (Poland), featuring Ronnie Burrage-drums & Marlene Rosenberg-bass
- John Moulder Organ Trio, Vijay Tellis-Nayak-organ & Ernie Adams-drums
- Billy Neal - Australia
- Caroline Baran, with Moses Hall-keys, Kenn Smith-bass, Robert Burks-guitar, Glover Washington-drums
- Luke Malewicz Heritage Quartet
- Goran Ivanovic Trio,
- Wlodek Zuterek……and others
Tickets are available at www.allsoulsjazz.com
or at the box office one hour before the festival (limited seating).
Free parking available in the Holy Trinity Church lot (one block east of the venue).